Hundred Acre Missives

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More The American Red Cross

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pooh Offers a Replacement

Dear Christopher Robin,
I've just remembered that I forgot to remember to set aside a pot of hunny for the Erin bear. Just what sort of a bear is she, anyway? If she's anything like the sort of bear I am, I'm sure she'll be very sorry to miss out on my hunny. But then again, if she's much like me, then perhaps her head is so full of fluff that she forgot I was going to give her hunny in the first place. Oh, bother. All this thinking is making me hungry again. Perhaps she would like a hum instead? It's my very latest.

Some stripey fuzz and a loudish buzz
Make a bee look and sound funny.
But I dare not joke, for a bee can poke -
Or, much worse, keep me from his hunny!

Double bother. That will just remind her that I forgot. Oh, well, maybe she likes Poohetry better than hunny, anyway.
Forgetfully,
Pooh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home