Hundred Acre Missives

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More The American Red Cross

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rabbit's Garden Party

Dear Kanga,
I do love a good rain. It makes everything so fresh and alive, particularly my vegetables. I swear they've grown an inch overnight. In fact, some of them are now ready to be plucked. What would you say to a delightful soiree? I know you're someone who appreciates the value of well-nurtured plant life. Roo may come too, of course. I have a hunch Tigger will be bounding in at some point; he always finds a way to disrupt the calmest moments. Perhaps if Roo is on hand the two of them can go off gallavanting together and leave my garden in peace. If you like, you might bring by your recipe for carrot cake. I've been wanting to try it for quite some time.
Hungrily,
Rabbit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home