Hundred Acre Missives

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More The American Red Cross

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Piglet Discusses the Origin of Thunderstorms

Hallo Pooh! Did you hear that storm last night? I spent the whole night with my blanket up to my ears imagining the most unpleasant things outside my door, and I would have come running to your house if I weren't so afraid of what might happen on the way there. You know what happened the last time I went out on a blustery day. A blustery night could only be ten times worse! I think perhaps storms are caused by giant heffalumps spraying water at each other. I imagine that they're quite angry with one another, and when one of them gets squirted it stamps its feet, and that's where the thunder comes from. I haven't figured out the lightning yet. I know you say you're a bear of little brains, but I bet you would have an idea. The storm is over and the fear has passed for now, but I'm left with this puzzle. There's a jar of hunny in it for you if you find the solution!
Semi-creatively,
Piglet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home