Hundred Acre Missives

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More The American Red Cross

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Sorry State of Eeyore's House

Hello there, Owl. I don't know why I'm writing because I don't suppose you care, but It seems in all the howling and blowing last night, my house got up and walked away from me. I think it did it just so I'd wake up with cold ears. It's nowhere to be found, and when a house is so disloyal it abandons you in the middle of a downpour, I'd say it's time for a new house. If it's no bother, which I'm sure it is, do you think you could do a quick survey over the trees and see if they have any branches to spare? Maybe some of them got tired of holding onto them so long and let a few drop, though not in a spot where a donkey could find them. I sure could use a roof before I catch pneumonia.
Pessimistically,
Eeyore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home