Hundred Acre Missives

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More The American Red Cross

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Hum on the Heffalump Conundrum

My dear friend Piglet...

I've sat and thought
In my thoughtful spot
All throughout the afternoon.
I was sure if I thought
In my thoughtful spot
I would find an answer soon.
So it is a shame
That no answer came.
Perhaps we will always wonder
Where the lightning
Starts being frightening.
Part of it must come from the thunder.
But my little brain
Is in awful pain
And my tummy is in greater.
I was thinking, how
'Bout the hunny now,
And we'll solve the riddle later?

Poetically,
Pooh

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Thanks! I've been meaning to add a few more. I'll do that soon!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

fun stuff!!!! Who's going to get a letter next?

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I'm finally back! And hopefully there will be much more frequent notes this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home